Styra en kamera.

Tags:    delphi

Hi

Can man control a camera example Canon or must camera be of a gibe type in order to ready this.
Zoom in it that camera looks on, eventually change on lightning to or from and so on. Such that can be needed, also control was the image shall end up on the harddrive.

It important is that I can look on scrn and take the image in order to then look on the image when the lies on the harddrive.
I use among other PowerShot A 620 Canon, and with this camera follows a program with but I want to a little bigger image among other.

Canon have a gibe program that follows with, but I would both want build in in my own plus create a such that fits me better than it that follows with. What I gibe not liking is that there is so much that "follows with" when man starts this plus that I desires me bigger eyeshade.

Exists any with experience if it

3 svar postet i denne tråd vises herunder
2 indlæg har modtaget i alt 2 karma
Sorter efter stemmer Sorter efter dato
Hi, Mårtensson!

I don't have any solution in Delphi, but if you don't find any solution in Delphi and wants to go with another language, then maybe choose the FASM Assembler. I have seen it be done, with both webcam and camera.

Good luck!

I would agree with v0id. Delphi is not made to do that kind of stuff. I even think it is 100% impossibelt! The only solution is to build it in another launguage. Assebler as v0id would could do that example. But im shure its very difficult.

I don't think that's possible. How are you going to integrate your program into your camera? :/

t