2 x RichEdit.... height/length og addobject

Tags:    delphi

Hejsa.

Jeg har 2 ønsker til min TRichEdit eller TRxRichEdit.

Jeg ønsker at kende længden eller højden på min RichEdit, således at jeg kan lade min app. gøre opmærksom på hvornår min RichEdit vil fylde mere end en side ved udskrift.

Jeg ønsker indlæse en række data i mit standarn dokument, dette vil jeg gerne gøre via AddObject, men helt ærlig er det der med objecter ikke min stærke side.
I øjeblikket bruger jeg foundat til at finde og læse de steder der erstattes med data.

Hilsen

Finn

1 svar postet i denne tråd vises herunder
0 indlæg har modtaget i alt 0 karma
Sorter efter stemmer Sorter efter dato
beckyjohnson_22@yahoo.com
Hi dear,
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is miss becky johnson, I just went Through your profile my dear, I have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you the more, you can send an email to my email address (beckyjohnson_22@yahoo.com ) so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Yours Sincerely
becky love,

t